Detalii loc de munca
Sr Embedded Software Engineer (Lidar Platform)
Seeking experienced senior embedded software engineers to contribute to the full software development life cycle (SDLC) of next-generation automotive sensing platforms.
This role will leverage prior engineering expertise to develop a broad range of embedded software on a real-time platform.
As a member of our embedded systems team, the individual will participate in activities including designing & developing software on hardware platforms, debugging existing hardware platforms, and prototyping future concepts.
Responsibilities can range from individual contributor to group and functional leadership depending on experience and career interests.
- Design and develop Lidar platform software components.
- Develop and maintain ownership of assigned software components / Lidar subsystem.
- Software component design based on requirements, and architecture.
- Software unit testing per design.
- Traceability across requirements / architecture / design / code.
- Debugging and integration of software on the hardware platform.
- Support FW test team during integration and qualification testing.
- Porting software implementations to new target platforms.
- Take part in peer reviews on requirements, architecture, design, code.
- Full software development life cycle (SDLC) participation adhering to ASPICE process compliance.
- 8+ years of experience implementing C or C++ based embedded software with experience with coding, verification, unit testing, integration testing and debugging.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience with intersystem communication protocols including one or more of the following: I2C, UART, and SPI.
- Strong working knowledge of one or more computing architecture platforms and their associated hardware platform including FPGAs, DSPs, GPUs, MCUs or SoCs.
- Familiarity with Ethernet-based automotive protocols including one or more of the following: ADCs, DACs, Flash, EEPROM, timers and watchdogs.
- Working experience with data structures and algorithm fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of digital and analog electronics.
- Design experience with one or more of the following - device driver development and integration, using an RTOS to integrate a board support package (BSP), memory interface and partitioning, processor I/O option trade studies.
Nice to have:
- Deep technical knowledge of the internet protocol (IP) suite, layered architecture, and the associated protocols.
- Extensive project experience working on embedded networking applications and associated network infrastructure.
- Proficient in networking setup and diagnosis on either a Linux or Windows platform.
- Deep technical knowledge of laser fundamentals and their applications.
- Extensive project experience working on embedded laser applications including Lidar.
- Safety-critical industry experience.
- SAFe or Agile experience).
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.