Role: Manage Customer Complaints with the purpose of registering or correcting the information for complaints (the date of registering complaints, due date, receiving channel, response channel, person assigned for feedback, feedback, etc.).
• Prepare responses to complaints to the customers and authorities, with the support of departments involved;
• Ensures the submission of responses to registered complaints within the established deadlines, according to the bank policy and channels requested by clients.
• Ensures continuous improvement of the quality of responses sent to customers.
• Maintain collaboration with other departments of the bank in order to deliver improvements for products, processes and services offered to clients.
• Report monthly results on your activities.
• Collaborates with the Compliance, Legal and AML Departments in order to prepare and transmit responses to complaints from ANPC, BNR, CSALB, and law enforcement agencies.
• Report and notify the departments involved in the bank regarding the identified situations that impact or could impact the business.
• Investigates customer-reported situations and collaborates with Operations and IT departments to resolve complaints.