The candidate responsibilities: capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery (SQL
He/she should also have general understanding of:
- distributed computing architectures
- operating system - Windows, Linux is a plus
- storage technologies and networking
- routine maintenance, recovery, and handling fail-over of a database.
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL and SSIS is a must.
A Microsoft certification is a plus.
We're looking for someone that hold high regard of the DATA he/she is handling and also has a good interest into programming.