What you will do:
• Receive customer's technical issues and evaluate for proper resolution
• Install and configure new application versions at client's headquarters
• Import client's data into our own database
• Administrate and configure the SQL Server database replicated at client's headquarters
• Provide customer training for application configuration issues
What recommends us?
• We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
• We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Training and on-going development opportunities
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international
• Private medical services
• Relaxation area
What you need to succeed:
• Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering)
• Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL
• Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English