What you need to succeed:
Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering);
Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL;
Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English;
What you will do:
Receive customer's technical issues and evaluate for proper resolution;
Install and configure new application versions at client's headquarters;
Import client's data into our own database;
Administrative and configure the SQL Server database replicated at client's headquarters;
What recommends us?
• We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
• We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture;
We offer a motivating package
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Training and on-going development opportunities;
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
• Private medical services.
• Relaxation area.