• Minimum of 4-5 years directly related experience
• Demonstrated proficiency with at least 2 DB technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, mySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experienced with SQL coding (stored procedures, functions, indexing), general database technologies, and best business database practices.
• Strong knowledge of relational database management systems.
• Experience with database design applications, including Visio and Erwin.
• Experience with data warehousing, OLAP (SSAS) or similar type environments.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycles, including familiarity with Agile and iterative development.
• Strong conceptual, analytical, problem solving, decision making and planning skills.
• Have a collaborative work style with strong desire to work in dynamic, fast paced environment that requires flexibility and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Minimum BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related area.
• Experience with wrangling data from 3rd party sources via APIs
• Experienced reports developer
Nice to haves:
• Strong experience with commercial and/or open-source ETL tools like Airflow & Luigi is a plus
• Experience working with GCP and/or AWS platforms is a plus
• Experieced with Tableau and Google BigQuery
• Exposure to object-oriented programming languages
Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads.
• Design and develop databases and ensure their stability, reliability, and performance
• Model big data solutions in BigQuery, Redshift, SQL Server
• Provide support to the QA team to ensure data quality on collection, storage and computation standards
• Document processes and applications, author best practice standards as they pertain to existing and future service layersCreate complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
• Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries
• Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases
Perks & Benefits
• Annual conferences and trainings
• Modern tools & equipment
• Labs - monthly program dedicated to innovation and perfection
• Gym subscription, private medical care, vacation due to seniority
• Annual team buildings
• Grill-parties, company outings, happy hours, and more
, Romania's Real Estate Portal, property of SC. Realmedia Network SA.
Our clients benefit vastly from our 18+ years of experience in the field of online real-estate business.
With roughlymonthly visitors, our database accommodates properties from all regions of Romania.