Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users? Do you value a culture of working hard but not over working? berg COMPUTERS is looking for talented data analysts to join our growing team in Timisoara. Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business.
We offer you the opportunity to become a member of a multinational team and work for a global computer storage and data management company headquartered in Silicon Valley. As part of the Professional Services group, the overall focus of our team is on competitive solutions to customer requirements, supportability, technology advances and product quality.
Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a couple of friends.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, especially Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Excel proficiency
- English proficiency
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle and analyze large data sets
- Dynamic and proactive team player
- Constant desire for improvement and learning new technologies
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Java programming language knowledge - is a plus
- Understanding and handling OLAP cubes
- Developing star schemas
- Linux and/or Windows Server sysadmin knowledge
- You will be developing and maintaining an inhouse data warehouse solution that aggregates business intelligence related data from multiple data sources across the enterprise.
- You will design and implement the data structures, views and queries needed for meeting the business requirements.
- Your responsiblities also include maintaining data integrity and performance tuning.
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
If you think you are fit for the job and you want to be part of our team, we are looking forward to receiving your resume.