SQL Core Support Engineer (Russian)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Microsoft SQL Server support is a strategic unit of Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSSAs a Support Engineer, you will represent Microsoft in customer communication via phone, email, or chat to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving Microsoft products and services. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships and build customer loyalty while effectively managing challenging situatio
The SQL Engineer is a trusted advisor to fellow IT Professionals, using their technical skills to solve high level complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer oriented mindset. You will have a chance to be involved in troubleshooting various environments for some of the world’s largest companies.
- Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
- Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences while ensuring High customer satisfaction.
- Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues.
- Use trace analysis, debug skills and other proprietary tools, to analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy providing the highest level of customer experience;
- Are smart and intellectually curious;
- Seek a challenging work experience;
- Want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field;
- Enjoy working at a growth company with advancement opportunities;
- Can work hard while having fun; and act in an honest and ethical manner; possess strong organizational, time management and negotiation skills;
- Possess strong working knowledge of German, Russian and/or French on top of English (verbal and written) language.
The ideal candidate will be required to have a Technical Degree or adequate practical background (2-5 years) on the following Technologies
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Rat administrative level (Installation, index and table maintenance, backups etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Rat dev level (SQL language, Stored Procedures, etc.)
- Good Windows Operating System background on Threads, Processes and Memory Management (Heap, Stack, Virtual Memory)
- Strong knowledge related to any other relational DB (eg Oracle) running in a Windows environment is very much appreciated
- Additional skills on one of the following technologies will be considered a big plus
- Windows Clustering
- Debugging / Creating and Reading memory Dumps
- Basic Programming skills with Python, R, C# or
- Good Knowledge of .Net Framework
- A Microsoft certification (MCSE or MCSD) is also considered a plus.
If you do not possess in-depth knowledge of the above, we require you to have an overall IT basic knowledge on which we can build upon, together with high desire, being extremely motivated to develop yourself into a technology expert. We offer a new hire ramp-up program with a senior mentor assigned, a wide range of trainings, possibility to travel abroad and attainable Microsoft certifications, for you to fulfill the above mentioned key responsibilitie
We take your career seriously at Microsoft and will ensure that we provide regular reviews throughout the year to offer continuous feedback and support to inspire you, develop your skills and ensure your personal satisfaction and growth. The Microsoft performance philosophy recognizes higher performance with bigger rewards through a formal annual performance review.