Key duties & responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the HR Manager and the HR team to implement effective recruiting strategies for the researched positions.
- Insure job profiles and position requirements are aligned with business objectives.
- Posting recruitment ads on internal and external sites.
- Responsible for screening, planning, profile definition; interviews and tests candidates.
- Using high quality selection techniques to ensure the business needs of the workforce according to Hiring Plan, coordinates the movement of labor in order to support the organization and its administration in consultation with the manager.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities etc.
- Reviewing applications and regularly updating the recruitment database being responsible for the „end to end” recruitment process.
- Anticipating talent needs, recruitment demand forecasting, developing, executing sourcing plans and capturing recruitment metrics.
- Performs administrative tasks related to recruitment processes; performs HR related tasks appointed by superior management.
- Contributing to the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the team and the overall recruitment performance by supporting and sharing knowledge and information with team members and other appropriate colleagues.
- Coordinates the implementation of various company branding events : Job Fairs, Business Line Meetings, Team-building, Christmas Party, Family Day.
- Represents the HR organization inside and outside of the company on the priority projects (tenders, outsourcing, etc.).
- Strong verbal communication skills, including interviewing, selling, influencing, negotiating and collaborating
- University degree (preferable degree in psychology/sociology/law)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Very good English knowledge
- Knowledge of the MS Office package
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Excellent communicational and organizational skills
- Constructive thinking, open and ethical attitude
Send us your CV and join our team!