- BS/MS in Economy/ Banking and Finance/ Informatics/ Statistics/ Computer Science or Enginering;
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage;
- Background in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL programming and relational database;
- Retail Banking & Card Business would be a plus;
- Technical skills with all data warehousing technologies (ETL, OLAP, DBMS, BI) would be an advantage;
- Toad, PL/SQL Developer;
- Excel in proficiency level;
- English fluent both written and speaking;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Provide periodical reports for the top management from the bank's database;
- Provide Ad-hoc reports according to business requirements;
- Provide monthly/ quarterly reports for NBR, VISA and MASTERCARD;
- Design and develop Oracle SQL script according to reporting & business requirements;
- Responsible for verifying accuracy of data, and maintaining and supporting the data warehouse;
- Create and update the documentation;
- Understand the banking products and profitability concepts and ensure proper analysis of the reported data.
- Real possibilities of training and professional development;
- Attractive salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription to a private clinic of your choice;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work and in the organization.