Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză, poloneză, română
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
Are you looking for a fast, dynamic and diverse role that can offer many long-term advances in a growing and growing company?
We operate as a group. Our success is based on family values, cooperation and long-term experience. Our strength is the size, international reach of people and people whose work, commitment and potential translate into the daily innovative development of the company.
Right now we are looking for: Fleet Specialist
- Systematic monitoring of the technical condition of vehicles and the rolling stock repair process,
- Coordinating the timeliness of technical inspections,
- Assistance to employees in the event of traffic incidents and reporting of traffic damage, as well as supervision over claims handling process,
- Technical assistance and informational support for car users,
- Development of analyzes and reports on the car fleet, optimization of maintenance costs,
- Carry out all other administrative activities related to the car fleet.
- Minimum secondary education (higher education - logistics, mechanics - will be an additional asset),
- Knowledge of issues related to the operation of vehicles and their construction,
- Category B driving licences (category C + E is welcome),
- Skills of using the MS Office package in everyday work (in particular MS Excel),
- Experience in a similar position will be an additional asset,
- Ability to work under time pressure, commitment to the performance of entrusted duties,
- Interests in transport / automotive / logistics.
In return, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to join a leading company in their field, a competitive salary and nice benefits package is also available.