Specialist Fixed Assets (with German)
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Job Holder is accountable for providing effective and efficient Fixed Assets tasks and basic project activities in order to ensure services for allocated customers within Global Solutions Finance and Business Divisions
The scope of duties for Job Holder encompass:
- Check documents compliance according to FA specific regulations for OMV R&M Gmbh;
- Correctly use the asset class for own postings and verify the ones of Specialists; make activations and liquidations directly related to the investment projects (medium and high complexity ) he or she is assigned for OMV R&M Gmbh
- Create master data for final assets based on PIF documentation, post capitalization, transfers, master data changes, retirements for OMV R&M Gmbh.
- Verify own postings and assist below level to this process. Correct without support the errors identified in the postings.
- Able to work for the company codes OMV OMV R&M Gmbh or to handle processes with medium level of complexity
- Preparation monthly reporting package for the customer OMV R&M Gmbh
- Maintains the connection with the international customers. In this regard she requests/obtains/provides specific information for the optimum activity deployment
- Provides support to team for improving team's activity, find new solutions in accordance with the team objectives and business' requirements
- Contributes to projects and initiatives for improving team activities
- University graduate level educational background or equivalent education along with occupational experience in the related field or non academic education / background in the field with solid to advanced occupational experience at least 3 years
- 1 year of practical experience in assets accounting area
- Medium level (B2) of English and C1 level German knowledge
- Experience with at least one Accounting software
- Knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook)
- Basic to good knowledge and application of the SAP transactions used in own activity
- Good knowledge of SAP AA/FI/PS transactions used in own activity
- Proven ability to adjust to new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting
- Elementary execution skills proved by ability to adjust new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting