Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Development of action and execution regulations in the areas of electrostatic discharge (ESD) and technical cleanliness (TecSa for short) as well as monitoring of the implementation in the plants up to the effectiveness control in the form of audits;
- Recognize and document product, project, production and process-specific ESD and TecSa requirements from customer requirements and applicable regulations (such as VDA 19 or IS
- Obtaining and viewing test plans and drawing documents, including the applicable standards and guidelines, as well as best practice solutions;
- Recognize, plan and conduct training within the quality department and define the personal protective equipment and participation in the design of protection zones;
- Support in the selection of suitable production (auxiliary) means in connection with ESD and TecSa, ensure that the employees of the production network work in accordance with ESD and TecSa regulations and monitor the protective measures in the production network in the form of periodic audits;
- Participation in the analysis of ESD and TecSa damage and the derivation of remedial measures and initiate the appropriate measures to comply with quality requirements within the framework of the sustainable and strategic objective;
- Creation of new location concepts in cooperation with the responsible interfaces, participation in plant remodeling and new building projects and recognize and document specifications and solutions in the form of standards.
- Identify and perform specifications and solutions in the form of standards.
- Degree in Applied Sciences with electrical engineering;
- Min. 2 years of experience in a related field;
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and min. Basic knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma;
- Advanced knowledge of English/German;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Process oriented thinking.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send your CV through our website, by searching for the job title: Specialist ESD & TecSa.
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.