Special Process Engineer - Manufacturing TSR
- Prepare new concept for production lines and define layout;
- Finding new suppliers, implement new concept with the team.
- Ensuring all special processes are running within specified quality targets (dispensing, selective soldering, gluing, milling);
- Support for new product and/or process introduction;
- Support production for continuous improvement of processes;
- Technical support for all customers audits;
- Escalate all processes related problems according to escalation procedure.
- University Degree in Technical field;
- 2 year experience in manufacturing engineering;
- Experience in manufacturing processes;
- Good automation knowledge;
- Pneumatic and electrical know how;
- Experience in Automotive is a plus;
- Advanced English knowledge;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team player.
Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Operations and Production
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.