For our client a well-known leader in personal systems and printing, we are looking for a Special Pricing with German language.
The Special Pricing performs his activities in a European multicultural environment and administrates operational processes and systems by providing assistance to sales representative, partners and/or commercial groups.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Support;
- Fluent in English and German languages;
- Educated to bachelor degree level;
- General computer skills (Windows), specific experience in working with MS Excel and MS Outlook;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Customer oriented;
- Good analytical skills.
- Act as single point of contact for all EMEA Sales Operations requests;
- Processing requests in a timely manner as agreed with Sales Organization;
- Process and coordinates standard and non-standard requests for a particular range of clients;
- Verifies the accuracy of data contained in the requests;
- Makes sure that prices, discounts and other data are correct and obtained all necessary authorizations for the processing of the requests;
- Deliver reports and memos regrind the processed requests, orders and transactions;
- Creates, documents and optimizes operational processes across EMEA.