Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
301 - 311 Strada Barbu Văcărescu, București
-> Handle the spare parts service application requested by customer and engineers, and deliver this service in time;
-> Follow the service process and trace the logistics status until the service is fulfilled;
-> Assure the Huawei spare parts system is updated with outbound and inbound operation by LSP (logical service provider) based on delivery records;
-> Keep clear records of all inbound & outbound parts, coordinate stocktaking every quarter to assure account accuracy;
-> Arrange with customer and engineers to return fault parts back in time;
-> Provide feedback at request based on the weekly/monthly activity of delivery.
-> Assure the KPIs ( Key Points of Interest) are achieved and fallow all activities until end.
-> Assist local Spare part manager to finalize the service parts operation process, warehouse management and account system, assure the smooth logistics channel and prompt parts delivery and return for repair.
-> Arrange the domestics and international logistics for the spare parts service in Europe region.
Job Requirements: 1. Educational background: bachelor degree and . Major: Logistics Management, Enterprise Management, International Business and Economics related major, or Telecommunication, Computer and Electronics specialty. 3. Work experience: 1 year in logistics management or warehouse management
4. Good English and Spanish level (must)
5. Good communication ability (must)
6. Strong responsibility and goal-oriented (must)
7. High attention to details (must)
8. Similar working experience is preferred. (better)
9. Good skill in Excel of Microsoft office is necessary. (must)
10. Understand telecommunication product technology.(better)
11. Be familiar with spare parts business process and asset management.(better)
12. Possess international trade and law knowledge, tax & economic laws etc.(better)
Work Place: Bucharest. Sometimes the business travel is required to other countries in Europe