We are in the business of helping people: we provide client support and technical issue solutions for the clients who need it. Therefore we are looking for colleagues who are self motivated, detail-oriented and well organized, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Provide support, including procedural documentation;
• Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs;
• Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
• Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time;
• Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
Why should you join CGS?
Because we value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:
-Private medical insurance;
-Account to online library;
-A 7card Subscription;
-Incentives and also bonuses for our employees – financial and non-financial;
-Salary increase based on seniority;
-The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
-Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.