Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
1-3 Calea Giulești, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for passionate Sourcing Specialist to join our Sourcing Team!
A Snapshot Of Your Responsibilities:
- CPAs insurance of the projects and their timely communication to interested parties, by highlighting the main issues and providing possible solutions;
- Completing the necessary data to trigger ratings of suppliers' factories (factory audit);
- Certificates of conformity and existing test certificates: verification and review (together with the team that develops new products);
- Development of Kingfisher packagings by using existing tools and processes;
- Exact tracking and verification of all projects at the required quality level by respecting the deadlines and the requested quantities;
- Contribution to planning the sourcing department activity;
- Support for emplement the budget making process;
- Maintaining a weekly update of the sourcing department's project status;
- Management of sourcing information received from the parent group, Kingfisher;
- Supporting suppliers in product listing / sourcing processes: RFI (Request for Information) and RFQ (Request for Quotation);
- Creating product input files;
- Support in implementing the department's administrative activities;
- Support for product managers, depending on the project;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Commerce/Business/ Economics;
- Previous experience or exposure to procurement or sourcing activities –1 year;
- Good commercial land negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills & well developed written & verbal communication skills;
- Detail oriented and highly organized;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Self-motivated, adaptable to changes, with initiative, focused on results;
- Proficiency in English, both written & spoken – it’s a must.
What we Offer:
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Attractive benefit package;
- Great and positive working environment.
* Only eligible candidates will be contacted and invited to take part in the selection process.