Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Genpact is the employer of choice for performers aiming to explore countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing global organization.
How is this role unique from others?
This is a huge opportunity for curious L&D professionals, willing to stay relevant by constantly learning and applying best in class people practices within a career accelerating environment specific to consulting and business services.
With an international exposure to high profile customers and leadership, this role will give you the opportunity to act as a true business partner, working closely with multiple business stakeholders.
What will your job be about?
· Continuous sourcing of indirect materials and services for all Genpact entities based in Europe, in line with the sourcing policies and procedures as well as with the Code of Business Principles
· Drive end to end the sourcing process for requests of low, medium and high value and complexity
· Supplier relationship management for the assigned spend
· Continuous supplier performance assessment and management
· Supplier risk assessment and management
· Contract negotiation and management
· Contribute to the implementation of global agreements and sourcing recommendations for the assigned spend
· Market Intelligence, Benchmarking, Supplier qualification and onboarding
· Identify opportunities through optimal sourcing solutions
· Participate in cross-departmental project teams highlighting opportunities, risks and constraints imposed by specific commodity supply markets
· Prepares accurate spend and savings reports
· Provide Oracle support / training to users to ensure compliance to internal procedures
· Develop sources of supply either as alternatives or to meet emerging or planned needs
· Develop and maintain relationship with the stakeholders to understand the needs and the objectives of the business
· Previous experience at least 4-5 years in sourcing, preferably strategic sourcing
· University degree
· English language
· Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
· Familiarity with ERP tools, preferably Oracle
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Project Management
· Contract management
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, well organized, good analytical skills, customer oriented, problem solving approach
· Positive and enthusiastic about change
What do we offer?
You’ll be exposed to best in class people framework, with proven effectiveness across various global geographies, join a fabulous team and have real international career opportunities.