Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Orange Romania’s Convergent Solutions Factory Team is looking for a new colleague to own and coordinate specific build actions related to the Orange Romania’s Business-to-Business customer convergent solutions.
You will grow in our team as part of division which counts hundreds of professionals inside Technology Department. We constantly try to improve our knowledge, share practices and stories from the "battlefield". We meet up to technical experiences and you will have the chance to engage in conversations around new technologies and solutions.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are IP engineers, IP architects, security experts, infrastructure engineers, project managers and field installation teams.
Your work will impact the E2E solutions design and implementations for medium and large corporate customers that rely on Orange Romania expertise.
As a solution design engineer you will insure the proper design of the solution, that will answer to all customer needs, you will be involved in various solutions that might imply completely new architectures tailored on specific customer needs (CPEs, local access loops, etc).
You will assure the E2E delivery in the agreed OLA, come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
What you will be doing:
Who you are:
What you know and will be working with:
Working language(s): Romanian, excellent English
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
• Contract type: Full Time
• Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
• Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
• Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
• Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
• Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
• Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
• Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
• Professional GSM subscription;
• Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
• Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
• Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
• Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
• Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
• Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
• In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
• & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company