Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The role involves contributing to and leading multidisciplinary projects focused on architecting, designing, and prototyping complex cross-product solutions involving Oracle Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) for our customers.
The position entails a high level of internal and external visibility with senior management.
The Solution Architect is responsible for structuring and leading complex, strategic internal and external engagements involving coordination across teams and products, innovative use of Oracle’s Cloud Development products and tools, and establishing a regular feedback channel into the Development organization resulting in product improvements and innovations.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Design complex and innovative solutions leveraging Oracle Cloud offerings to address critical business requirements of our customers.
- Assess cloud solutions either in pre-sales or post-sales stages and provide guidance to involved internal and external parties to ensure successful implementations and uptake of best practices.
- Manage competing, quickly changing priorities effectively and handle input from many internal and external collaborators and stakeholders.
- Structure and execute plans for a given project in challenging environments with a minimum of guidance.
- Closely collaborate with high caliber peers and a variety of teams and groups in a highly dynamic environment.
- Identify recurring patterns and solutions and generalize these for broader re-use across the entire ecosystem.
- Identify common pain points in Oracle products and Solutions, and propose alternatives to improve them.
- Establish relationships and feedback channels into product management and product engineering ultimately resulting in product improvements and innovations.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and hybrid on-premises / cloud designs. Strong technical skills and a system wide vision including all aspects of the cloud ecosystem.
- Fluent in current Oracle SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS products and experienced in designing complex cloud projects, ideally spread across a variety of industries and function domains such as Customer Experience, HCM, ERP, SCM, etc.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Oracle PaaS and IaaS related technologies – such as Java, integration, mobile, security, storage, compute, and networking.
- Ability to strongly lead technical discussions with customers, partners, and other Oracle teams.
- Understanding of Open source and non-Oracle products and solutions.
- Inclination to coach – through trainings, public forums, blogs, and conferences.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills; demonstrated comfort level for presentations to senior leadership level meetings.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in progressively responsible information technology.