Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:Join our Development Center in Bucharest, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- Responsibilities:• Work together with our architect/analyst colleagues and abroad to define and implement solution components for Automotive
• Selects the proper design patterns and solution frameworks for the Platform , both back-end and
• Proactively identify and promote improvements and optimizatio
• Participating and leading design worksho
• Performing code reviews and reviews of technical
• Delivering and presenting proof of concept solutions to senior
• Working in teams following agile development
• Interacting with clients to design and implement appropriate technical solutio
• Working with off-shore vendor resources and development
• Working with remote client
• Supporting the business during the testing phase of
- Mandatory Skills:• Extensive experience delivering complex solutions (ideally but not restricted to banking and/or financial institutio
• Demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• Demonstrable experience of driving solution implementation from analysis and design through all delivery
• Knowledge of architectural frameworks and best
• Proven leadership track of record in designing and implementing complex, mission-critical and high traffic enterprise
• Fluent and efficient in creating Technical Architecture Documentation, presentations and sales
• Stakeholder management
• 5+ years hands on Java development experience (including Java EE, Spring, myBATIS).
• Experience with Java application servers (including Tomcat, Oracle WebLogi
• 1+ years hands on development experience with Oracle
• Proven data modelling
• Familiar with architectural patterns such as Microservices, CQRS, event
• 3+ years hands on experience with a major web application framework (ideally AngularJS).
• Excellent knowledge of Software Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patter
• Experience with agile methodologies (ideally Scrum or SAFe).
• Clear & confident technical communication skills in
- Nice-to-Have Skills:• French language