București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €33. 3 billion in 2013, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178k employees in 49 countries.
The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
Software Tools Support for ADAS TSR
In order to ensure its leading position as supplier for Automotive Industry, Continental Automotive is using state of the art techniques in Software Development.
We continuously improve and develop new scripts for our tools, in order to meet the needs of our Software Engineers in their day-to-day work.
We offer support for more than 500 Engineers spread in different locations worldwide. You will work in close interaction with them, sharing your knowledge and customizing our tools.
As an Engineer Support your responsibilities will be to:
- assure support for our Software Development tools
- maintain and develop new scripts for these tools
- perform support tasks, required by projects, regarding Configuration and Change Management, Requirement Engineering or Test Management
- perform administration tasks for tools, in order to ensure smooth running of these tools in our environment
- train the users for a proper usage of Software Development tools
- maintain and improve the integration between the tools
- create and improve tools process and methods.
After an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization, a mentor will support you to stepwise take over your own responsibilities.
- University degree in a relevant field (. Electronics, Computer science, Informatics...)
- Basic knowledge on programming (Java/C++/Visual Basic/Perl) or others scripting languages.
- Knowledge in SW development process for distributes teams (code sharing, source control, collaboration).
- Knowledge of operating systems (Win7,WinXP, UNIX)
- Database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
- Good communication and team skills.
- Very good writing, reading and speaking English skills.
- Well organized person, tenacious, attentive to details, methodic, rigorous.
- Availability for Business Trips.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.;
- Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.