Role: Review software products for accuracy and adherence to the design concept and user standards. Ensure the products of the organization meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. The position is located in Bucharest, with frequent travel abroad estimated.
- Write and implement test plans, create test cases and automate test cases for the verification of new product functionality
- Track and report status against assigned tasks
- Perform product regression testing of software prior to product releases
- Work closely with developers to facilitate the tracking of bugs and enhancements
- Work closely with the development team to review product requirements and design.
Our new colleague must have basic experience and knowledge in:
- Writing, performing and documenting test cases and scripts
- Test concepts and testing methods
- Filing and maintaining test cases using a test case management system with tasks related to defect management
- Debugging and analyzing failures with developers
To make sure this role is the perfect fit, our new colleague should also have:
- Fluency in English and German/French
- Availability to travel
- ISTQB Certification (Foundation Level) - ideal, not mandatory
- Good communication skills, collaborative mindset.
What we offer:
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects within a dynamic and multinational team
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- Performance related bonus