Software Tester Medior / Senior
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Codeless Technology offers IT rebuild and nearshoring services to companies in Europe, offering development capacity and consultancy in multiple software and hardware fields: .NET, Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, SharePoint, SQL and others.
For our software development center in Iași we are looking for a new Software Tester, with Medior / Senior experience level.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a Software Tester, you will create and execute both manual and automatic tests for applications built in the .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, SharePoint, for customers from various business fields. Most of the applications that you will be testing are ERP applications for large companies.
You will closely work together with the software development team, application analysts and customer representatives, ensuring the testing and delivery of the products, services and processes. You are assigned to and/or in charge to execute following tasks:
- Design and execute manual tests
- Create, execute and monitor automatic tests implemented in Protractor and Jasmine
- Understand business requirements and application development, in order to design correct and complete tests for the developed functionality/applications
- Must have:
- University degree in Computer Science (graduate or in progress) or equivalent IT&C studies / experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Software Tester position.
- Excellent knowledge of test methodologies and patterns.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and stored procedures.
- Experience in gathering user requirements and full lifecycle application testing.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and to develop innovative approaches to streamlining and automating them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passion for delivering high quality products.
- Can-do mentality
- Ability to work in a dynamic and relatively unconventional environment.
- Desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to travel abroad for 1-3 weeks periods, for receiving project specifications or training
- Considered a Plus:
- Experience with testing web ERP applications
- Experience with Selenium, Protractor and Jasmine
We offer you:
- A fulltime job (40 hours / week)
- Free access to any PluralSight training
- Free unlimited access to any Microsoft Certification path
- Private Health Insurance
- A challenging international software development team to work with
- Interesting projects that match innovative technologies and customer needs
- Excellent training and career possibilities
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leading positions
- Attractive salary
Acest job nu mai este activ.