Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 2000
You will be a part of the Testing team inside the Software Development Department. The Master Computers Test Team is comprised of people with a great passion for testing and quality.
We are in business since, being an IBM Business Partner, Intel Product Integrator, Microsoft Certified Partner and the first company who developed a fiscal printer in Romania. We develop all the tools, middleware and online solutions used in Master Computers applications. We also provide advisory services to clients and their production teams that request an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
- Find and report bugs
- Elaborate/write test cases for the applications, based on requirements and ensure coverage for the functionality tests of the products
- Create and run test plans for different testing stages
- Compose version tests and write activity reports
- Communicate efficiently with peers and developers
- Challenge the development team on the quality and usability of new features that are developed
- Assist in the preparation of training material, documentation, manuals
- Involve in the testing team growth and development
- Familiar with Testing procedures and processes
- Familiar with software testing principles and working methodologies
- Familiar with software development methodologies – Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
- Basic understanding of scripting
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good knowledge of bug tracking tools (JIRA, HP ALM, Bugzilla,etc)
- Good knowledge of Test management tools (VSTS/AzureDevOps, TestComplete)
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethics
- Proactive work manner
- Excellent English skills
Master Computers is a leading creator and distributor of commercial applications as well as hardware products, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands.
Being one of the first IT companies ever established in Romania, Master Computers has built, throughout its over 26 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
In order to maintain this growth, we are in need of involved individuals who are looking to learn and develop professionally. We want you in our team and we will help you to evolve with us.
- When should testing start in a project? Why?
- What will you do if developer does not accept the bug?
- Please nominate Scrum roles and Scrum artefacts.