Middle (2-5 ani)
- Shown experience of identifying and implementing testing for software product development.
- Knowledge of agile testing concepts and practices ideally combined with practical experience of their implementation.
- Capability and experience in working collaboratively with others to achieve a shared goal.
The following criteria are desirable, but are not essential since training will be provided for you:
- Knowledge and experience of implementing software test automation, and working with automation frameworks, ideally with Selenium and C#, or similar
- Experience in BDD, continuous integration / continuous delivery
- ISEB / ISTQB certification at foundation level
- Knowledge and experience of contributing to continuous improvement
In Waters, the Informatics group produce software that is used by people worldwide for specialist measurement and scientific analysis. We are currently seeking an Agile Software Tester to work in one of our development teams. We work in a collaborative, agile environment, where team members are empowered to innovate and continually improve. We believe strongly in the value of personal development, and provide support and dedicated time for our people to pursue this.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a real passion for software testing as part of agile software development, ideally with exposure to automation. In this role, you will be working collaboratively with developers and testers to help ensure delivery of high quality products through the application of effective testing and automation techniques.
- Testing software deliverables through a combination of both manual and automated testing techniques.
- Collaborating closely with other agile team members, including Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure the delivery of valuable working software increments
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities in test approach and implementation areas, particularly in areas of test automation and automation frameworks
- Playing an active role in our agile software development approach, for example attending team ceremonies, contributing inputs and opinion to planning activities, reviews and retrospectives
- Taking part in our global cross-Informatics testing and automation community
- Defining a plan for your personal development in your own area of specialism, and pursuing this with the support of your manager to undertake the training and learning to progress.