Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for an innovative Android Developer to join our team. Our new colleague will work for a leading provider of digital publishing solutions that build native apps for both iOS and Android.
If you get motivated when the solution is not given in advance and you enjoy a large amount of freedom in terms of how you solve a task and accept the responsibility that comes with it, you are the perfect match for our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation;
- Find excitement in being up to date with the latest news, standards, and libraries in the Android community.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Programming expertise with Kotlin;
- Programming expertise with Java;
- 2+ years of professional native Android development;
- Experience working with Git and Jira;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services;
- Experience releasing at least one application in the App Store;
- Responsible, organized, and hardworking with excellent communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
What we’ll hook you up with:
- A friendly environment where initiative is supported;
- Learning opportunities tailored to all needs - workshops, conferences, e-learning platforms, certifications such as Microsoft, ISTQB, CCNA - pick your mix;
- Work-life balance and flexibility - flextime, respect and support for personal needs;
- Lots of goodies and perks - medical insurance, gym pass, team activities and more;
- Awesome people to work with :)