Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35, 4kemployees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Software Test Engineers for Powertrain HEV (Iasi)
• Validate the functionality of software products or the system functionality, according to the specific requirements or specifications by defining, developing, adapting and/ or using manual or automated tests within a predefined project plan considering processes, procedures and testing quality standards.
• Develop test specifications for functionalities of low/ medium complexity and perform tests according to given requirements and specifications. Develop reports according with the defined test process.
• Participate to the test system development by using the test environment and providing feedback.
• Integrate all test environment components (HW, SW & Mechanic) according to the project needs. Ensure testing equipment availability for his own tasks.
• Use the existing project planning for tests schedule and track his own activities (. follow the existing test activities plan and communicate delays).
• Collaborate with Test Manager, more experienced colleagues and Quality Engineer in verifying and reviewing the test specifications and test reports.
• Give feedback and inputs related to the test results to other disciplines.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
University Degree in an Electrical Engineering field (Faculty of Automation and Computer Science and Engineering, Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Mechatronics)
Basic programming experience (. C, C++)
Basic microcontrollers knowledge
• Knowledge of electronics – general overview
• Basic usage of instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscopes, power supplies)
• It's an advantage if you know: Labview, Matlab (Simulink), Python and if you have knowledge in basic automotive systems and embedded systems
• OOP knowledge is a real advantage
• English (at least medium level)
What we offer
Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
Competitive Salaries & Benefits
Professional Development Opportunities
Health & Wellness
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Relocation Bonus for non-Iasi Residents