Detalii loc de munca
Junior Software Test Engineer m/f/d
YOUR TASK SCOPE
- Analyze requirements and translate them into test cases, based on in-depth understanding of our software;
- Test of new features, establishing functionality and effectiveness of our software product;
- Participate in automated tests for non-regressions;
- Identify issues, follow and validate the software non-conformities (software bugs);
- Collaborate with our team of expert in Timisoara and Munich.
- Technical University Degree;
- Knowledge of software test processes and software development processes;
- Relevant experience in Software Test activity or Software Quality Assurance represent an advantage;
- Knowledge of HR or ERP software represent an advantage;
- Conversational English skills;
- German skills represent an advantage.
Market success:renowned customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies |Security & stability | Innovative & team-oriented culture | Structured induction: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Benefits:Optimized remuneration | Company pension | Medical package | Sport facilities | Professional Language Lessons | Events with our innovative consulting methods and advanced, cutting-edge software, we are the leading workforce management provider in Europe. We develop solutions for all sectors, company sizes and challenges – geared to increasing productivity in workforcemanagement. We are currently active in more than 40 countries worldwide – for customers such as Coca-Cola, Lufthansa and Decathlon. Innovative strengths and team commitment are the driving forces behind our success.
Immerse yourself in the ATOSS world and become a part of our success story! We look forward to receiving your application. ATOSS Software AG, Mihaela Badea