Test Automation Engineer (Python or Ruby skills)
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer, who:
- Is interested in manual and automated testing for industrial applications
- Is interested in developing test tools
- Wants to apply the latest technologies in an energetic, team-based culture
- Would like to work in modern labs with state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and in a constantly developing environment designed especially for Software professionals!
You can become an active member of a highly energetic software development team! This team designs, develops and maintains control applications for electronics manufacturing solutions.
- Generate test plan, test case and test report documents
- Perform testing on complex software for the semiconductor industry
- Develop test automation scripts in Ruby or Python
- Debug issues coming from the field
- Strong testing skills
- Programming skills in Python or Ruby (or another programming language)
- Experience with industrial applications testing is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- TFS and Jenkins knowledge is a plus
- Travel up to 60 days per year to USA, Europe and Asia
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
We are offering you ...
• Exciting projects!!
• A great and dynamic working environment
• Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses ... and more!!
• Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.