Software Test Engineer for Automated Driving in C&S Iasi
With sales of €44 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240k employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47. 7k people worldwide and generated sales of approxi mately €9. 8 billion in 2017.
Within Chassis & Safety Division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. In Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Business Unit scalable sensor systems and functionalities for safe mobility and intelligent driving are developed. The products include advanced radars, intelligent cameras and lidars for scene interpretation and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as: Emergency Brake Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support, Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian Detection.
As a Software Test Engineer for Automated Driving your responsibilities will include:
• SW requirements and SW Architecture analysis in AUTOSAR based projects.
• Setup and maintenance of the SW Test Environment.
• Test specification, execution and reporting.
• Working with several communication protocols (CAN / Flexray / Ethernet) and Diagnostic standards.
• Improving the test automation approach.
• Involvement in the definition of security tests.
• Knowledge sharing within the team and group.
• Teamwork with different remote-teams and external collaborating companies.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
• Basic programming skills in C or another programming language.
• Basic knowledge about video image processing.
• Basic knowledge about microcontrollers and communication protocols.
• Very good English language skills (written and spoken).
• Ability to learn fast and go deep inside assigned areas.
• Good analytical reasoning, problem solving skills and ability to understand complex systems.
• Nice to have knowledge or experience in: automotive systems, embedded systems, agile development, test methods, scripting languages (Python), CAPL programming, software configuration and change management.
What we offer:
• Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team ;
• Competitive Salaries & Benefits ;
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• Health & Wellness ;
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents; Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.