is a multi-national company which provides performance monitoring and optimization solutions for wireless operators. We are looking for Software Test Engineer for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
* Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
* Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
* Develop testing programs that includes test plans, test schedules, scenarios, scripts or procedures that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error or bug retests, or usability in accordance with the delivery dates.
* Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance, mitigate risks that will delay the test program proactively, report delays proactively to Product Manager and PMO.
* Own responsibility for the quality of selected product features.
* Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and test processes, which drive quality and speed of release. Improve and extend test frameworks and automated test sets.
* Manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking JIRA System and verify fixes.
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking JIRA system, and report defects to software developers.
* Report test results, prepare release notes, write clear, concise, descriptive defect and test reports.
* Assist with Customer Support activities relating to the root cause analysis of defects.
* Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
* Collaborate with R&D, PM or customer support departments to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
* Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
* Validate, test and update manuals and user guides.
* Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
* Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
* Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
* University degree preferably in computer, electronics or telecommunications
* Minimum 2 years on web applications testing or stand-alone applications
* Relational databases and medium quering knowledge (Oracle PL/SQL)
* Knowledge of C# programming language and work with selenium is a plus or at least basic knowledge regarding programming
* Hands on experience in 2G/3G RF Optimization and RF Planning is a plus
* Experience on drive test and well known drive test post processing tools is a plus
* Good understanding of Mobile Telecommunications Technologies like GSM, UMTS, HSPA and LTE
* Knowledge on data communications, layered architecture and IP protocol is a plus
* Enthusiastic team player, a positive thinker
* Self-motivated and customer centric
* Must be willing to learn (company working on new technologies)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Must be able to travel internationally
* Great projects and the chance to work in a professional environment
* A friendly and enthusiastic team
* Professional training courses and certifications
* Lunch tickets
* Private medical services at Medicover
* Travel expenses
* A day off for your b-day
* Annual team building and monthly team outgoings
* Refreshments on the house
* And many other challenges that are to be discovered