Software Test Automation Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for Software Test Engineers for the KROHNE products which are engineered in Timisoara.
You have a great opportunity to work on different projects and contribute to requirements, test cases, test automation (some cool coding) and use the latest technologies available.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design, develop and execute automated and manual test cases for industrial measurement devices and KROHNE software tools
- Develop test plans and maintain test coverage and test execution reports
- Contribute to new devices by being involved in the early specifications and prototyping from the testing perspective
- Support all aspects of the software testing processes
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 2 years practical experience in software and system testing
- Basic knowledge of a high-level programming language such as C# or Java
- Experience in unit-test development
- Experience in using automated test tools and participation in the verification process
- Highly organized and professional attitude to work
- Good communication and team work
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in testing automotive or telecom systems
- Experience in testing user experience aspects as well as mobile applications
- International working environment
- Highly competitive employment package
- Private medical insurance
- Access to more than 200 sports facilities
- Social and technology oriented events to challenge ideas, innovation and continuous professional development
Visit the KROHNE web site to find additional information about our organization.