Software Test Automation Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Our Raiffeisen Fintech Department is currently seeking a full-time Software Test Automation Engineer with German language skills.
This job gives you the opportunity to be part of a distributed team (located in Cluj-Napoca and Vienna) comprising of more than 30 professionals, backed up by experienced teams of QA Engineers, Software Architects, Software Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and Scrum Masters.
We implement custom Solutions for affiliated companies of the Raiffeisen Bank in Austria. Our team is currently servicing the Valida Vorsorge Management and the Notartreuhandbank financial institutions.
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback using HP UFT by developing specific functions, adding control flow logic, loops, working with object repositories etc.;
- Experience testing Standalone and Web applications;
- Experience using Issue tracking and collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence);
- B level German language skills;
- Solid intuition and attention to details;
- Self-initiative and passion for proactive problem solving; undertaking self-development activities; taking ownership of tasks at hand; taking independent actions and calculated risks; asking for and offering help when needed;
- Structured, organized working style, with an ambition to deliver quality results in limited time;
- Effective team-worker in an agile environment.
Desirable skills (nice to have)
- Experience working with XML and RDBMS concepts;
- Experience in enterprise environments preferably in the IT or financial fields;
- Innovation, original thinking and creativity; bringing suggestions for improving work; readily trying innovative approaches.
- Design and implement test scripts using HP UFT and/or LeanFT to address areas such as backend interaction, UI integration, regression testing, negative testing etc.;
- Interact with the QA Manager and colleagues for defining the automation process and strategy for each individual project/product;
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with the agreed scope and delivery dates;
- Create and maintain testing documentation;
- Provide input in product design reviews on functional and non-functional requirements;
- Identify improvement opportunities and work to optimize the processes and tools;
- Build and maintain good professional relationships with customers and partners;
- Mentor new team members as required.
Compensation & benefits
- Very stable work environment, as part of large Banking and Insurance Multinational Groups;
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time;
- Full-time, unlimited employment contract with an attractive remuneration package and lunch tickets;
- Christmas bonus;
- Private pension and private health insurance contribution;
- Sport activities contribution;
- Extra vacation days;
- Time off when holidays fall on a weekend (up to 3 days/year);
- Exchange of experience and training with international professionals, as a premise for personal development;
- Career development opportunities;
- Free German language courses;
- Team building events held both in Romania and Europe;
- Possibility to travel in Europe (Vienna) for training, project meetings and workshops (depending on your availability and interest);
- Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city view from our open-space terraces, state-of-the-art working equipment, uncrowded work areas etc.