Detalii loc de munca
Software Test Automation Engineer
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
This is a great opportunity to come and join our biggest site which is solely dedicated to software engineering and development.
As a Software Automation Engineer you will play a key role in developing software which makes a real impact to peoples lives whether its developing Covid Tests and vaccines; helping scientists detect cancer; ensuring food safety or helping scientists develop biodegradable plastics – our work Delivers Benefit!
As a Software Automation Engineer you would be part of the Waters Informatics group producing software that is used by people worldwide for specialist measurement and scientific analysis. Your main responsibilities would include:
- Design, writing and testing code using a variety of test automation approaches and test execution environments.
- Collaborating with both the local and global Waters teams.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about software development and delivery
- Have object oriented programming and automation test experience
- Knowledge of automation test tools and BDD frameworks . SpecFlow, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker etc.
In return you will receive:
- A plan for your personal development in your own area of specialism, pursuing this with the support of your manager to undertake the training and learning to progress.
- Competitive salary
- Annual leavedays dependent on experience and level)
- Private health insurance
- Private life insurance
- Bookster access (an online library)
- Meal tickets
- 10% self study (4 hours per week study time)
- Gym annual bonus
- EAP program