Automated Test Engineer
A raspuns la 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
We work in small but highly collaborative Scrum teams where every member contributes to the success of a team's Sprint. Shared responsibility and ownership of a team's deliveries is key.
Your role will involve working on the delivery of software for our clients, typically using asp.net MVC and associated Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, Azure, Web API). We also utilise open source technologies such as Solr, Redis and RabbitMQ for which training or mentoring will be provided where necessary.
- Collaborate with the team during planning and refinement sessions to ensure sprint deliverables are understood.
- Automated and manual testing of web applications and APIs.
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests and the automation framework.
- Development and execution of the test scenarios in line with application requirements.
- Bug tracking in Azure Devops.
- Exploratory, black box and gray box testing of applications.
- Regression tests for resolved bugs.
- Troubleshooting production issues.
Skills / Experience Required:
- 1+ years commercial experience in automated software testing.
- Experience of agile software development.
- Knowledge of web testing: REST API, HTTP requests, the browser developer console.
Personal Attributes Required:
- A good standard of written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical.
- Willingness to keep technical skills up-to-date through training and self-study.
- Attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Competitive starting salary.
- Modern, well equipped office with good transport links (bus/metro/car).
- Opportunities for career advancement.