Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Information Technology
Job industry: Automotive
Experience level: Mid-Senior Level
What moves us forward? Powertrain becomes more efficient, ecofriendly, and dynamic. Join the minds behind it all, and create the future of mobility!
Do you want to contribute to a safe autonomous driving by accepting the challenge to develop and validate software for a steering system?
Are you looking for contributing to the development of an ever-increasing range of automated driving systems?
Did we catch your attention? Let`s talk more!
Technologies and standards you can get in contact with:
• Scripting languages: Python, CAPL, Pearl, Ruby;
• Tools: Automation Desk, Control Desk, Vector tools, ECU Tester, INCA;
• HiL systems: dSpace, ETAS;
• PCIe protocols;
• Engine physics and control, test automation;
Your day at Bosch will include:
• Review of requirements with focus on testability;
• Planning and Implementation of test specification for test scripts;
• Implementation of test scripts for the HIL systems;
• Test execution;
• Analysis of test reports;
• Documentation of test scripts;
• Support continuous innovation in test development & rollout;
What qualifies you:
• Experience with embedded software/system testing;
• Automotive communication protocols: CAN, Flexray, Ethernet;
• Curious/ Learner;
• Ability to handle tasks independently and flexibly;
• Analytical and creative way of thinking;
• Target, process and quality orientation;
• Fluency in English; German can be an advantage;