Software System Administrator
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Transiris Corporation is an innovative consultancy in the areas of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, Analytics, Data Privacy, and Big Data with an emphasis on providing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. With offices in the United States, Canada, Spain, Austria, and Romania, Transiris is rapidly expanding and offering services internationally. We are currently looking for a talented Software System Administration Consultant to join our global team of experts and work on innovative projects for top international clients.
Responsibilities will vary from project to project, but will generally include the following:
- Work with internal and client IT resources to design, implement and document highly standardized software systems
- Manage communication with client IT to facilitate set-up of servers and specific environments in preparation for project work
- Assess hardware specifications and requirements and set-up server accordingly
- Install, configure and maintain stacked enterprise applications within client environment
- Conduct research and development for new technologies; replicate client environment using internal resources for testing purposes
- Recommend and implement solutions to resolve technological needs for business & IT projects
- Proactively recommend changes to avoid potential systems issues
- Prepare and present regular status updates to key stakeholders
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Informatics or a related subject
- 5+ years performing Software System Administrator related activities
- Advanced English; must able to communicate professionally with client stakeholders
- Knowledge of operating systems, especially administration of Linux systems
- Experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of WebSphere and WebLogic
- Ability to identify functional definitions and define constraints for software architecture
- Experience with enterprise software configuration, installation, trouble shooting, and debugging
- Knowledge of database architecture; experience with Oracle SQL, MS SQL, and DB2 required
- Experience with a stack of products (for ex., product stack from IBM, Oracle, Adobe)
- Experience with Marketing Automation CRM, ERP, or Big Data technologies would be a huge plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks; able to work well within a team and independently
- Excited about researching new technologies; not intimidated by complex and unfamiliar problems
- Ability to work in the evenings to accommodate clients in North America.
Perks and Benefits
- Health Benefits
- The flexibility to work from home or from the office
- A casual work environment and strong work/life balance
- A competitive salary and a comprehensive consultant bonus program
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects with top international companies, as well as learn cutting-edge technologies.