Digital learning is our mission. WE EMPOWER
For our growing subsidiary in Sibiu we are looking a new colleague demonstrating the same “Passion for Learning” as we do, a person wanting to grow together with us.
As part or our Level 2 Customer Support Team, you will have the opportunity to solve issues, problems and incidents for our international customers with a range of in-house, award-winning eLearning software.
- Be a single point of contact for our worldwide customers;
- Manage Incidents
- Test and reproduce the customer scenarios in order to solve issues, problems and incidents complying with our SLA’s by working together with colleagues from Support, Software Development and Consulting.
- Bring a significant contribution to ensure a high quality for our software applications by thoroughly testing them.
- Good English language skills are required (German language is a big plus).
- Good understanding of software and hardware fundamentals.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in IT Customer Support or Software QA.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and passionate about helping customers find the rights solutions.
- Ability to work well within a team as well as individually.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer focused environment.
- Proven ability to learn fast software products under development. Passion for learning, using complex applications and for coaching others.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, structured approach to problem solving following the existing procedures, together with the ability to manage high priority situations.
- Availability to work in shifts.
What we offer
The rewards for joining IMC include a competitive remuneration alongside with a professional and socially-minded working environment. We guarantee a high learning curve and the possibility to assume responsibility - with one of the global players in the field of e-learning. Together with a highly specialized, creative team, you work on challenging international projects and have the opportunity to apply and develop your personal and professional strengths as well as to shape and develop your area of responsibility.
IMC AG is one of the world's leading service and technology providers for learning, talent and new media solutions, with 10 international locations and award-winning products. We are proud of 250 excellently trained, creative and competent colleagues. We serve over 1000 customers in 30 countries with our products and Services.
The integrated product portfolio, comprising solutions in the fields of learning and talent management, e-learning content, authoring and publishing, process guidance, smart shows and video as well as massive open online courses, represents flexibility, customer and process orientation and the efficient use of cloud technologies.