Software Support Engineer
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership for the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, locating bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction
What will your job look like?
- You will provides engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications
- You will Investigate, debugs and reproduces issues, provides fixes and workarounds and verifies changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes by utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
- You will contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit - for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
- You will communicate with internal/external customers to enhance the understanding of customer problems, and verifies that an appropriate resolution has been applied.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computers or equivalents
- Knowledge in Java/ C++
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Few months of experience- Advantage
Why you will love this job:
- You will gain valuable experience and wide knowledge of Software integrative systems
- You will have the opportunity to be exposed to advanced market technologies
- You will work with multi channels and divers area of expertise