Software Support Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
We are a global leader in mobile network solutions, with an award-winning portfolio of platform and products. Our patented software platform, uSON® and scalable solutions enhance mobile experience for customers worldwide. Our success is due to a super talented team; all self-driven and passionate individuals committed to creating value through innovation, improvement and growth.
Our product support team, provides exceptional service to customers worldwide on our platform, products and solutions. Our team boasts some of the brightest technologists and engineers in the industry, who thrive on solving customer issues and ensuring the highest quality of service.
As a member of the Global services and product support team, you will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team with some of ’s most strategic customers to drive their success. Being a highly motivated individual as well as a self-learner, possessing strong customer service and technical and analytical skills; and being someone who welcomes challenges will help you to achieve in your role.
As part of the role definition, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to our customers worldwide
- Actively communicate with customers on questions/issues related to our products and solutions
- Go above and beyond our service level agreements to pro-actively diagnose and resolve issues
- Collaborate with customers on deployment and provide support for upgrades, new features and fixes
- Collaborate with team members, share knowledge, lessons learned, document best practices through active participation in team meetings and trainings
- Collaborate with project teams on installation, configuration, testing and integration of our solutions.
Required Experience and Skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of database architecture and good command on SQL
- Good understanding of programming in C++/C#/Java and .NET framework is an asset
- Good understanding of one or more OSS products is an asset
- Technical understanding of 2G/3G/4G mobile technologies, including RAN standards, architectures, protocols, and services is an asset.
- Passionate and self-motivated individual capable of troubleshooting and solving complex customer issues in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in both verbal and written English.
- Being able to work in Romania.