Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
is a multi-national company which provides performance monitoring and optimization solutions for wireless operators. We are looking for Customer Support Engineer for the challenging multi-national and multi-cultural work environment. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
*Investigate issues and perform tasks to insure solutions continuous functioning within SLA terms.
* Answer to customers questions related with the products and solutions.
* Apply patches and upgrades products on our customers’ sites.
* Share knowledge by verbal and written communication (internal support meetings, training sessions, documentation).
* Participate to projects by installing, configure, tests and integrate the implemented solutions.
* Basic knowledge and experience in database architecture. Good SQL skills.
* Technical understanding of 2G/3G/4G mobile technologies, including RAN standards, architectures, protocols, and services.
* Experience with various vendors OSS is a plus.
* Software development experience (C++, C#, Java preferred) and .Net Framework knowledge is a plus
* Good leadership and communication capabilities.
* Strong capability to drive for results.
* Great projects and the chance to work in a professional environment
* A friendly and enthusiastic team
* Professional training courses and certifications
* Lunch tickets
* Private medical services at Medicover
* Travel expenses
* A day off for your b-day
* Annual team building and monthly team outgoings
* Refreshments on the house
* And many other challenges that are to be discovered