Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Avaya, Alstom, Sabre, Ford, Hotwire and many others by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
Highly focused on the development of industry-specific expertise and technological excellence Sophisticated, innovative services Global delivery model with locations in Central and Eastern Europe, EMEA, North America, and Southeast Asia Long-term investments in research and development Highly educated, experienced, and dedicated workforce Focused on the quality of operational processes Long-lasting partnerships with global Fortune 500 companies.
- Project Description:
We are seeking an experienced Microsoft Solution Engineer for test and certification of Microsoft Azure Stack and Storage Spaces Direct on Lenovo Servers, storage and network switches. The candidate will be involved in the end to end test and certification of Microsoft Azure Stack on Lenovo server hardware, and will work closely with both the Microsoft and Lenovo solution development and test organizations to ensure product readiness through timely defect resolution and communication to the Lenovo and Microsoft development organizatio
- Responsibilities:Candidates must be able to install and configure solution hardware (including servers, fabric and storage), software (applications, OS, drivers and firmware), and network switches. Basic knowledge of solution management and Windows system and networking administration skills required. Experience with Microsoft certification process, including HCK is ideal
- Mandatory Skills:Windows Powershell scripting required
Strong experience with Hyper-V, Microsoft System Center, Azure & network technologies
Computer architecture knowledge (Memory hierarchy, processors, GPUs, et
- Nice-to-Have Skills:C#
Experience with network router and switch configuration
Knowledge of REST and IPMI
Experience in a DevOps environment
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
- We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.