Software Requirements Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani)
For our location in Iasi we are currently looking for a:
Software requirements engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan requirements engineering activities according to the development process;
- Analyze customer technical specifications;
- Analyze the SW related parts of the system requirements and transform them into SW requirements;
- Identify the required functions and capabilities of the SW;
- Perform requirements management: receive, organize and track requirements;
- Develop SW requirements: analyze, document and review requirements;
- Support creation of the SW architecture;
- Offer support for development team.
Career level: Middle (2-5 years)
- University degree - Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Electronics or similar;
- Automotive experience: embedded programming, vehicle communication protocols (CAN, Lin), diagnostics;
- Ability to read/understand complex technical specifications;
- Very good knowledge about the development process (V-cycle);
- Knowledge about automotive standards: SPICE, Safety, etc.
- High degree of pro activity, reliability, communication skills, organizational skills, good self-/time management;
- Experience in international multi-site teamwork;
- Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking; German language skills are an advantage.
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal vouchers.