Software Quality Manager in Project - I BS (TSR)
The Software Quality Engineer is part of the divisional Quality organization, . he/she is disciplinarily independent from the other organization roles (such as SW Technical Project Leader/ Project Manager/ Technical Project Leader/ Quality Manager in Project).
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Plan, track, and report the software quality assurance activities;
• Moderate the software (milestones) reviews;
• Escalate (with support) critical issues according to the escalation strategy;
• Support the project team on quality topics;
• Participate at the internal/external/customer audits, and coordinate the audits’ preparation;
• Contribute to the improvement of the software development process;
• Contribute to internal and external audits.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
What we offer
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.