Software Quality Engineer in Project (QMP-SW)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Software Quality Engineer in Project (QMP-SW) - CVAM TSR
The Quality Team supports the project development teams concerning the fulfillment of the process and promotes the importance of quality.
If you join us, you will witness and contribute to the step-by-step creation of commercial vehicle electronic components (instrument clusters, tachometers, control systems) before their launch on the market.
As a Software Quality Engineer in Project your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure process conformance and quality of delivered code according to defined coding guidelines;
- Participate in requirements, design and code reviews;
- Collect and analyze specific software key performance indicators;
- Collaborate with Software Project Manager in order to ensure the best project approach;
- Report quality issues to the involved parties;
- Perform, prepare and participate to internal assessments;
- Plan and track corrective and preventive actions.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics);
- Basic knowledge of C /OOA/OOD / C++;
- Basic knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Knowledge of ISO/TS-16949/CMMI/Automotive SPICE and embedded software development is considered an advantage
- MS Office Applications(Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
- Fluent English.
- You are a person with initiative;
- You enjoy working in a young and dynamic team;
- You are open minded, intuitive and fast learning;
- You are creative and willing to put your creativity to work;
- You enjoy cooperating across borders and cultures;
- You are an organized person;
- You are focused on quality.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.