Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, . the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Software Quality Engineer - I BS TSR
The Software Quality Engineer is part of the divisional Quality organization, . he/she is disciplinary independent from the other organization roles (as Software Technical Project Leader/ Project Manager/ Technical Project Leader/ Quality Manager in Project) .
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Planning, tracking and reporting of the software quality assurance activities;
• Moderating the software (milestones) reviews;
• Escalating (with support) critical issues according to the escalation strategy;
• Support the project team on quality topics;
• Participate at the internal/external/customer audits and coordinate the audits preparation;
• Contribute to improvement of the software development process.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we offer