Software Quality Engineer for I ID HMI - TSR
Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €34. 5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximatelyemployees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
In the quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications delivered to production. Being a member of the project team, you will provide support in terms of planning and tracking the quality assurance activities, perform audits and moderate reviews, support the investigations of failures and initiate counter measures. By performing suitable verification procedures (. participation in r eview meetings, process audits), the quality status of software project results and software specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked. As a Software Quality Engineer your responsibilities will be to:
- Plan quality assurance measures on software project level for ensuring a predictable quality level for product;
- Control the quality status of the project and initiate counter measures for improving the quality of project/product;
- Regularly report to the project responsible and to the department quality responsible the quality status within the project;
- Train and support the software project team on quality topics;
- Contributes to process definition and process improvement. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University degree in a relevant field (. Electronics, Computer science, ...);
- Knowledge in C programming;
- Knowledge of software development process and quality assurance activities;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Knowledge and experience with quality standards ISO TS 16949,ASPICE.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.