Our projects involve the design and development of medical instrumentation and dedicated software for data acquisition, signal processing, biomedical imaging, patient record management. We are the European representative of FHC, Inc., and together we contribute to the field of functional neurosurgery by providing the full range of products for mapping of brain structures, including frameless stereotactic systems, neuro-navigation software and electrophysiological mapping software ().
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work on multiple and various projects, in relation with medical device software, complying with several business needs and medical device software development standards. You will be member of an Agile team dedicated to delivering the highest quality software for customers in world-wide medical centers.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Understand the business requirements, functional analysis and change tasks;
• Create test plan and design test cases with focus on automation;
• Create and execute automated sanity and functional/non-functional tests (performance, security, different access means/ channels);
• Update and maintain the integration (regression) test plan as defined and /or updated during testing new test cases identified;
• Report, record, escalate if needed and trace all discovered errors/bugs;
• Provide feedback and propose improvements for user experience designs;
• Contribute together with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process;
• Provide support for production and user acceptance testing incidents;
• Provide necessary documentation for application lifecycle;
• Participate in application planning meetings.
• Prior experience as Quality Assurance tester;
• Experience with test automation, Microsoft Test Framework, NUnit, TeamCity;
• Programming languages (C#, Python, SQL, Matlab, scripting );
• Experience with change management and defect tracking tools;
• High standards of confidentiality; ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust;
• Working experience according to Agile methodology.
• Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally);
• University degree (Minimum BS in Computer Science, electrical engineering or equivalent);
• Experience using Subversion;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Attention to details and ability to organize work;
• Communication skills (in writing and verbally);
• Customer orientation;
What we offer you:
• 22 working days as Annual Vacation + additional days off according to internal policies;
• Private Medical Subscription
• Remote work and flexible working hours.